Roger Fenwick is an accredited, specialist Bush Fire Consultant who now operates locally, interstate and overseas from his base in Hobart, Tasmania.
He provides planning advice and reports for housing and subdivision Development Applications and broad-scale Fire Management Planning to major land managers and local authorities. Roger also conducts investigations, prepares reports, and gives evidence as an expert witness in support of litigation relating to injury, loss or damage caused by bushfires.
With extensive experience in:
- Fire risk assessment and control measures to minimise fire risk
- Fire control and organisation and management of rural fire fighting services
- Fire forensic investigations
- Training in bush fire fighting
- Fire fighting equipment selection and maintenance
- Chemical fire retardant use,
Roger can provide you with the expert advice and support you need.
Roger is BPAD-Level 2 qualified and is provisonally accredited in Tasmania.